Due to COVID-19, AMWAT’s priority is the safety and health of our employees, clients, and third-party service providers. Considering the circumstances, we kindly request your assistance in maintaining a safe environment by complying with the following:
- Clients, vendors, and third-party service providers must wear a facemask when on AMWAT’s premises or in the presence of AMWAT employees (NO EXCEPTIONS). Our employees will be wearing facemasks when in the presence of others. We realize professional, surgical type masks are in short supply. The CDC advises a simple clean cloth covering may be used. Click here to read the CDC guidance. Common items such as bandanas, t-shirts, or any clean cloth may be used as a face covering. Any covering should extend above the nostrils and cover the mouth completely.
- Before arriving to the worksite, AMWAT requests you reply to the following health related questions:
- Have you (or anyone in your party) had a fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 72 hours?
- Do you (or anyone in your party) have a cough?
- Are you (or anyone in your party) experiencing shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Have you (or anyone in your party) had any EXPOSURE to or CONTACT with a POSITVE or SUSPECTED COVID19 person?
3. If the answer is “yes” to any of the questions, please contact AMWAT Moving immediately for further guidance. PLEASE NOTE: we are also holding ourselves to the above-referenced regarding our employees.
4. We are requesting our clients have no more than two people in the home while services are provided (packing and moving). Please maintain 8 feet of distance from AMWAT’s employees. PLEASE REMOVE ALL PETS FROM DWELLING.
5. Please make sure your dwelling is move ready before our crews arrive, the space is clean and well ventilated.
6. Please designate a dedicated bathroom for our crews to use. Our crews are equipped with hand soap, hand sanitizer and paper towels.
7. AMWAT will be wiping down doorknobs upon arrival and leaving open or propping frequently touched doors to prevent unnecessary touching.
All the above is meant to provide safety and some peace of mind for all of us.